Review the weekly newsletters to catch up on current events and announcements.
- All students, including K-1 with a Student Tech Use Agreement on file for 2021-2022 will be allowed to keep their assigned computing devices over the summer months.
- Families who wish to opt - out of keeping their student’s assigned device over the summer months will need to indicate that by completing the Student Device Summer Opt - Out Form.
- Students transitioning from 5th to 6th grade will bring their devices with them to their new campus.
- All students must bring their device back on the first day of school.
- Families who are withdrawing from NSD must return any technology devices assigned to their student, including computers, tablets, hotspots and all accessories such as bags and chargers.
- Students withdrawing from NSD will return their device, charger and bag to their teacher on or before June 15th.
- Students withdrawing during summer can return their student devices to the District Admin office.
- Withdrawing students who do not return their devices and accessories will be issued a replacement fine.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit is an FCC program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic.